Finding that perfect gift for the guy on your list doesn’t have to be tough or time-consuming. From our favorite scents to spa-inspired formulas – we’ll help you find the perfect present. Read on – and start shopping!
Whether it’s for your boyfriend or your boss, beauty products may not immediately come to mind for the perfect holiday gift. But a pampering, spa-inspired shaving set or high-quality skin care formula might be just what he needs to both indulge and improve his personal care routine.
Scents he’ll love
Most men love to indulge in a little bit of cologne. And, as a gift for your husband or boyfriend, an attractive musk is also a present you can take advantage of, too. But, with so many options to choose from, it’s hard to know what to pick. Here are our favorites:
- Kenneth Cole Black: This classic scent from Kenneth Cole will pleasure a variety of palates. It features fresh, minty top notes, warm lotus and cedar middle notes and black suede base notes.
- Jack Black Eau de Parfum: For the most masculine guy in your life, Jack Black’s signature scent balances spicy black peppermint with refreshing citrus and eucalyptus.
- Eternity for Men Eau de Toilette Spray: Stuff his stocking with a gift set that stimulates the senses. This refreshing spray is ideal to wear everyday, featuring a warm, woodsy aroma that’s blended with hints of lavender and floral extracts.
- Eternity for Men Aqua Eau de Toilette Spray: For a gift that’ll spice up his daily routine, surprise him with this appealing woody scent of sandalwood and spicy pepper that’s balanced with fresh cucumber, citrus and leafy greens.
Shaving sets and accessories
For most guys, shaving is a daily ritual. Why not help him spice it up with some high-quality shaving accessories or gift sets? Here are some top picks:
- The Art Of Shaving Brush- Pure Badger- Black: This high quality shaving brush will help him achieve the perfect close shave. Made of luxurious badger hair, this brush gently lifts the beard, softens hairs and mildly exfoliates to encourage smooth, non-irritated skin.
- The Art Of Shaving Full Size Kit Lavender: Even men can benefit from aromatherapy. This lavender-inspired gift set includes everything he needs to transform his daily shaving ritual into an uplifting experience. In it he’ll find Pre-Shave Oil to soften bristles and prepare the skin, Shaving Cream to gently lift the beard and layer skin with protection and After-Shave Balm to restore the skin so he looks fresh and radiant all day long.
- The Art Of Shaving Styptic Pens: This skin-soothing pen contains a natural, healing mineral found in Europe to calm and ease razor burn and irritations. It can also be used to help balance out oily complexions.
- L'Occitane Cade Shave Set: This shaving set was designed around cade, a unique variety of wild juniper that boasts amazing antiseptic and restorative properties . So, if your guy has sensitive skin, this set is perfect for his stocking. It includes L'Occitane Cade Shaving Cream, a creamy mousse that layers and purifies the skin with shea butter, and L'Occitane Cade After Shave Balm to instantly soothe skin and minimize any post-shave irritation.
Skin care for all
Many men appreciate gifts that are practical like tools, socks…and skin care products! And, by helping him improve the overall health and appearance of skin, skin care gifts are also those that keep on giving.
- Menscience Travel Kit: For the busy traveler, this full regimen has everything he needs to maintain a healthy, refreshed look – whether he’s away for the weekend or weeks. In it he’ll find, Advanced Shave Formula, Daily Face Wash, Advanced Face Lotion , Post-Shave Repair, Daily Shampoo, Advanced Deodorant, Advanced Lip Protection, night sleep mask, ear plugs and a personal travel bag.
- Tweezerman Men's Deluxe Grooming Kit: This deluxe grooming kit is perfect all guys –young and old. Inside the storage case, he’ll find a complete collection of tools including: stainless steel nail clipper, handy sapphire pocket nail file, safety facial scissors and stainless steel tweezerette.
For the hard-to-buy-for guy on your shopping gift list, remember that colognes, shaving sets and skin care products make the perfect, practical present that he’ll be sure to appreciate.
Men’s Essential Fashion & Grooming Tips
PaloVia At-Home Laser Treatment: Breakthrough Anti-Aging Technology for Youthful Skin
Office Skincare for Men: 5 Tips for Confidence and Success