Have you noticed more lines and wrinkles around your eyes? Are dark circles a regular occurrence? How about puffiness and irritation? To treat these various concerns, you’ll find a variety of effective eye creams. Here are our favorites.
- Revision Teamine Eye Complex. Looking for an eye cream that truly does it all? This multi-tasking formula works to reduce dark circles, puffiness and fine lines and wrinkles while hydrating dry skin. It also contains light-defusing technology to brighten the under-eye area. Antioxidants are added to protect skin from additional damage.
- Prevage Eye Anti-Aging Moisturizing Treatment by Elizabeth Arden. The secret in this clinically proven eye treatment is a unique combination of I-Seryl Complex and Idebenone—a superior anti-aging ingredient. The result is a powerful formula that addresses issues such as fine lines, environmental damage, under-eye circles and puffiness. In just six weeks of using this product, most women noticed a dramatic improvement in the overall look and feel of the skin around their eyes.
- StriVectin SD Eye Cream. The makers of the original StriVectin SD cream have now created an equally effective product designed exclusively for the eye area. This cream excludes any aromatic agents or irritating ingredients, and instead contains soothing agents. It reduces the look of lines around the eyes, lightens dark circles and improves collagen synthesis.
- Kinerase Intensive Eye Cream. This highly emollient cream provides lightweight moisture while smoothing fine lines and wrinkles. It’s a great choice for morning and night, and works well under makeup.
- Roc eye cream. Formulated with retinol, this high-performance cream can dramatically improve the look of crow’s feet and expression lines in just 12 weeks. It also reduces dark circles and puffiness in four weeks.
- Relastin Eye Silk. This silky-smooth formula supports and improves elastin formation—the crucial protein that gives skin its youthful suppleness and allows skin to spring back when it moves or stretches. A decline in elastin levels results in expression lines, which are particularly noticeable around the eyes. This product improves the look of crow’s feet and lines, leaving your skin smoother and firmer.
- SkinCeuticals Eye Balm. Ideal for mature skin, this rich treatment corrects age-related damage with a synergistic combination of phytochemicals. It stimulates collagen production, protects skin from free radicals, reduces puffiness and soothes irritated skin with alpha bisabolol. Plus, it counters moisture loss, making it effective for dry skin.
- Peter Thomas Roth UnWrinkle Eye. This exclusive blend of six active anti-aging peptides and neuropeptides is effective even on deeply defined wrinkles. The peptides in this formula—such as SNAP-8—have been hailed as Botox alternatives. Skin will look and feel firmer and more lifted, with fewer expression lines and wrinkles. Visible results are noticeable after just one application.
- Neutrogena Healthy Skin Eye Cream. An effective and budget-friendly option, this lightweight formula contains alpha hydroxy acids to erase fine lines, and vitamins A, C, E and pro-vitamin B5 to improve moisture levels. Melibiose, a patented ingredient that’s derived from sugar, firms the skin, while soothing ingredients reduce puffiness. It also contains optical light diffusers to improve dark circles.
- M.D. Forte Skin Rejuvenation Eye Cream. With a combination of antioxidants, such as vitamins A and E, 10 percent glycolic compound and retinol, this cream both treats and prevents lines and wrinkles. It also improves elasticity and reduces puffiness.
Develop an Eye for Eye Cream
Combating Puffiness and Dark Under-Eye Circles
10 Skincare Habits to Adopt
Makeup for Cool Skin Tones
Antioxidant Goodies in Dark Chocolate