If you haven’t paid much attention to your neck throughout the years, it’s not too late — StriVectin Neck Cream can help. This product can fade discoloration, tighten sagging skin, smooth lines and wrinkles and leave your neck looking younger and more radiant overall. Learn more about the aging neck and how to restore its health and vitality.
How the neck ages
Similar to how the face ages, there are both intrinsic and extrinsic reasons for an aging neck. Genetics and chronological aging are largely to blame. However, UV rays, pollution and environmental damage can quickly speed up this process.
What’s worse, most women take excellent care of their faces, but neglect the delicate skin of the décolleté. So even if you regularly follow a strict facial routine, an aging neck can quickly give away your age.
Signs of an aging neck
As the neck ages, there are several key signs to address:
- Sagging skin under the chin, often called “turkey neck”
- Deep wrinkles that wrap around the neck, sometimes known as “necklace lines”
- Age spots, discoloration or uneven skin tone
- Dull and dehydrated skin
Why StriVectin Neck Cream is different
StriVectin Neck Cream isn’t a standard topical treatment. While most serums and creams hydrate and improve the complexion, they generally stop at the surface level. However, StriVectin SD products penetrate deep into the skin.
Originally used to treat stubborn stretch marks, StriVectin SD is now known as an effective Botox alternative whose effects are somewhere between a topical treatment and a cosmetic procedure.
Unlike other topical treatments, StriVectin SD is effective on deep-set wrinkles that women have had for years. And unlike cosmetic procedures, the positive results continue to improve over time. Now, the original formula is available in a product specifically created for the sensitive skin of the neck and décolleté.
What StriVectin Neck Cream can do for your skin
According to our review, diligent use of this product provides the following improvements:
- Firms and tightens sagging skin
- Evens out skin tone
- Improves skin texture
- Erases necklace lines and drooping jowls
- Smoothes and defines the contour of the neck
Improving your daily regimen
Once you’ve started the process of restoring and rejuvenating your neck, it’s time to make protecting and caring for the neck a daily habit. Here’s how you can do just that:
- Block UV rays. Apply sunscreen to your skin—including your face, neck and décolleté—every day before heading outdoors to protect against UV rays.
- Fight free radicals. To combat daily damage from free radicals, use an antioxidant serum.
- Exfoliate. Slough off dead skin cells and reveal smooth, glowing skin with regular use of a gentle exfoliating scrub.
- Address damaged skin. Alpha hydroxy acids (AHAs) are a great addition to your anti-aging routine, especially if you’re noticing severe sun damage. You can use an AHA serum or lotion on both the face and neck as needed.
- Hydrate and pamper. Keep skin glowing with an occasional spa treatment, such as an at-home mask. You can use a specialty product targeted for the skin on the neck, or simply purchase a mask to use on both the face and neck.
Talking Non-Surgical Neck Lifts (Part 5)
6 Tips Toward a Beautiful Neck & Dècolletè
On Non-Surgical Chest Enhancement & Breastlifting (Part 6)
Review of Top 5 Products to Repair Aging Skin
Preventing Plugged-Up Pores
Options for Long Lashes