Thinking about a professional peel or facial treatment? Consider looking for a SkinCeuticals professional near you. SkinCeuticals is a firm believer in integrating at-home products with professional skin treatments to provide optimal results. You’ll follow a customized regimen specific to your skin’s needs. Find out more about the SkinCeuticals philosophy and why there are many benefits to incorporating professional level skincare treatments into your everyday skincare regimen.
Peels, facials and other professional level skin care treatments are a practical way to pamper, providing the opportunity to infuse your skin with top-quality ingredients to improve its overall health and appearance. A growing number of day spas and dermatologists are offering these in-office treatments in combination with the science-based professional-grade line of topical products from SkinCeuticals, so you walk out the door with the formulas you need to soothe your skin and seal in results.
SkinCeuticals focuses on antioxidants and hydration to promote healthy skin. It uses ingredients backed by science to create a complete skincare program. With this philosophy in mind, SkinCeuticals offers a comprehensive routine that integrates professional in-office skincare treatments with specially formulated products to use at home. The result? A speedier recovery and more lasting treatment benefits. Read on to learn more about this approach and the many benefits it offers.
The SkinCeuticals model
The SkinCeuticals model focuses on integrated skincare. SkinCeuticals believes that in order to achieve optimal results after a professional skin treatment, it’s necessary to incorporate at-home products before and after your procedure. These homecare products include soothing, antioxidant-based formulas to heal and calm skin, minimizing potential side effects. This comprehensive strategy can reduce your post-procedure downtime while increasing the likelihood that your results are noticeable and long-lasting.
Benefits of a SkinCeuticals professional peel
Getting a professional peel done regularly is a great way to keep skin looking and feeling healthy. When performed by an authorized SkinCeuticals professional, a peel can provide many benefits for your skin, including:
- Increased collagen production
- Decreased appearance of wrinkles, fine lines and other signs of aging
- Increased brightness
- Increased smoothness and softness
- Decrease in dark spots and discoloration
- Decrease in acne
SkinCeuticals offers eight different peels, with each one focusing on a specific skin type or condition. They are:
- Micropeel 20 Solution – This solution contains 20 percent glycolic acid to reduce wrinkles, fine lines and other signs of aging.
- Micropeel Plus 20 Solution – In addition to wrinkles and fine lines, this solution also helps prevent acne and hyperpigmentation.
- Micropeel 30 Solution – This solution contains 30 percent glycolic acid to manage advanced signs of aging.
- Micropeel Plus 30 Solution – In addition to advanced aging, this solution also works on acne, hyperpigmentation and other skin imperfections.
- Micropeel Sensitive Skin Solution – This solution works gently to exfoliate and hydrate skin while unclogging pores and reducing signs of sun damage.
- Gel Peel GL – This peel stimulates collagen to reduce signs of wrinkles and sun damage while exfoliating skin.
- Gel Peel SM – This peel renews skin by unclogging pores and reducing wrinkles.
- Pigment Balancing Peel – This peel is ideal for those with discolored skin caused by hyperpigmentation, sun damage, acne, melasma and other skin conditions.
Benefits of a SkinCeuticals professional facial treatment
A facial treatment by a SkinCeuticals professional can rejuvenate skin and create a radiant complexion. Other benefits of a facial include the following:
- Firmer skin
- Youthful radiance
- Removal of dead skin cells that can lead to clogged pores
- Increased circulation, which improves oxygen flow for better skin function
- Protection against free radical damage
After a professional facial treatment, a SkinCeuticals professional can customize your at-home skincare regimen with one of these pharmaceutical-grade products:
- Micro Polish – Formulated with botanicals and aluminum oxide crystals, this exfoliant helps remove dry and flaky skin to reveal younger-looking skin.
- Vitamin C Firming Masque – This masque contains amino acids and vitamin C to protect skin cells from damage caused by free radicals. It also acts as an exfoliant to scrub off dull and dry skin, revealing a firmer, more youthful complexion.
Importance of choosing a SkinCeuticals professional
SkinCeuticals skincare professionals are trained to offer the right treatments and products based on your skin type. They have the knowledge to help you achieve the skin you’ve always dreamed of. With SkinCeuticals, you get a comprehensive skincare program that protects and corrects skin while preventing future damage. When you choose a SkinCeuticals skincare professional for your next facial or peel, the difference will be clear. While there’s no cure for acne or surefire way to stop the aging process, regular skin treatments can help skin look and feel better than ever.
Learn Skin Care Science with SkinCeuticals Serum 20 AOX